FXE-TT telescopic traverses are equipped with electro-hydraulic telescopic arms and are suitable for handling sheets of 3-16m in length.
The system consists of fixed and movable crossbeams, each of which is equipped with two magnetic modules. The truss length can be individually adjusted via radio remote control. The magnet system can be operated on the truss itself or on the radio remote control included in the scope of delivery.
• Main beam shaped as a super-rigid hexagonal tube; tested for 600,000 load changes at 18t
• Suspension on one or two crane hooks possible
• 4 additional attachment points for load handling devices each 4.5t or optionally also weld- on hooks
• Service flap at the head ends
• Internal energy chain for cable routing
• Easily accessible on-board control and service flaps at all connection points
• Coiled cables supply the floating magnet modules
• Spring dampers in the magnet suspension ensure compensation in the event of deflection and even load distribution
• A solid switching mechanism checks the chain tension and only allows release when the chain is free of load
• Maintenance-free LED signal lights
• Ergonomic and handy radio remote control
• Supplied with mains plug – plug and play